3 years ago we purchased a newly built house by a private contractor. Recently we noticed the roof was leaking. The cause of the leak was a improperly installed/missing flashing, which lead to major water damage behind the wall and fungus growing out of the carpet. The contractor subbed the roof out to roofers who were a) not liscenced and b) are no longer in business. We want the GC to pay for the repair, he refuses…is he liable for the repair?
- wayne on Does a Spokane contractor need to be a licensed electrician on small jobs?
- Jay on How can I get a contractor to work on a house?
- Ken on When is a Washington contractor deemed to have abandoned a job?
- Matt Dee on When is a Washington contractor deemed to have abandoned a job?
- Dave J on How can I get a contractor to work on a house?